KY Legal Food Frenzy
The KY Legal Food Frenzy is a collaborative effort between the office of KY Attorney General Andy Beshear, the Kentucky Bar Association Young Lawyers Division and the Kentucky Association of Food Banks. Law firms, legal offices and law schools across the state engaged in a friendly competition to raise funds for hunger relief.
Over 125 legal organizations raised the equivalent of over 350,000 pounds of food during the 2017 campaign!
Winners of the 2017 Kentucky Legal Food Frenzy
- Corporate Legal Department/Grand Prize Winner: GE Appliances: 33,379 (Louisville)
- Small Firm: Bryant Law Center: 5,537 pounds per attorney (33,223 pounds total) (Paducah)
- Large Firm: Wyatt Tarrant & Combs: 165 pounds per attorney (19,645 pounds total) (Lexington and Louisville)
- Government and Public Service: Fayette Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office: 16,109 pounds (Lexington)
- Medium Firm: Graydon: 386 pounds per attorney (9,640 pounds total) (Fort Mitchell)
- Solo Firm: The Risk Firm: 2,063 pounds per attorney (4,125 pounds total) (Covington)
- Law School: NKU Chase College of Law: 1,610 pounds (Highland Heights)
Click here to see a PSA about the campaign from Attorney General Beshear.
Visit the campaign website, KyFoodFrenzy.com, to learn more or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-986-7422.