Join us for 5th Annual Hunger Free Kentucky Day at the State Capitol!
Anti-hunger advocates from across Kentucky will come together to share their expertise with policy makers, provide a voice for struggling Kentuckians, and advocate for increased resources to fight hunger in Kentucky.
There is no cost to participate in the event and breakfast is provided. Lunch will be on your own in the Annex Cafeteria.
Activities for the day include the following:
- Breakfast with legislators in the Annex cafeteria.
- 1:1 or small-group meetings with legislators.
- Watching legislative committee meetings.
- Rally in the Rotunda at 1:00.
- Resolutions declaring Hunger Free KY Day in the House and Senate.
- Capitol tour.
Click here to register.